In order to offer better information to its customers, Peugeot, a brand of the Stellantis group, offers access to independent and certified measurement of consumption and emissions in real use. It has joined forces with the Non-Governmental Organization Transport & Environment (2) and the France Nature Environnement federation (3). Together, they defined a protocol for measuring consumption and emissions in real situations, validated by the certification office Bureau Veritas (4).
This protocol provides for measurements of real consumption and emissions of vehicles in traffic, over a 92.3 km route combining city, road and motorway. The measured vehicles travel on open roads under normal traffic conditions, carrying passengers and luggage. Air conditioning or heating are also required. The roads follow gradients representative of the conditions of use (5).
Thus, Peugeot, a brand of the Stellantis group, is part of a process of transparency towards its customers.
(1) Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) emissions and Particle Number (PN) emissions
(2) Transport & Environment: European environmental association specializing in the implementation of a sustainable transport policy
(3) France Nature Environnement: French federation of nature and environmental protection associations
(4) Bureau Veritas: global certification office for inspection, certification and laboratory testing.
(5) The figures communicated, which should be distinguished from EU reception consumption (the only official values), depend on these assumptions and conditions and on a non-harmonized protocol in the EU. They therefore have no general value and are provided for information purposes only. The measurement protocol is available on the Stellantis group website, www.stellantis.com. To compare the fuel consumption or CO2 emission values of a new passenger car based on a harmonized test protocol in the European Union, official fuel consumption or emission values should be used. of CO2. For further information, please visit http://www.carlabelling.ademe.fr/.