Discover the all-new Peugeot 508, the premium fastback equipped with the latest Peugeot i-Cockpit®.
Take the controls in the Peugeot i-Cockpit® and experience the very latest in car interior design, with a compact multi-function steering wheel, configurable 12.3” head-up digital instrument panel and 10” HD capacitive touchscreen(1), any journey, no matter the distance will be a delight.
(1) Standard from Allure
STAY CONNECTED TO THE WORLD OUTSIDE.
Replicate your favourite compatible apps on the 10” HD capacitive touchscreen(1)using the Mirror Screen® function(2) and charge your smartphone(3) wirelessly on the central console.
Travel with complete peace of mind with connected 3D navigation equipped with voice recognition thanks to TomTom® services that display all key driving events in real time(4). With Peugeot i-Cockpit® Amplify(5), customise your interior ambience and driving experience through two driving modes, Boost and Relax.
(1) Standard from Allure, 8.0” on Active versions.
(2) Mirror Screen® uses smartphone subscription data, requiring a call plan including web access, and generates no additional subscription fees. Users connect their device to the vehicle using a USB cable. The Mirror Screen® function operates via Android Auto (on Android OS smartphones after downloading the Android Auto app on their smartphone whilst the vehicle is stationary), Apple CarPlay™ (iOS smartphones) or MirrorLink® technology (smartphones compatible with MirrorLink®). For your safety, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay™ or MirrorLink® certified apps will work only when the car is stationary or moving, as applicable. When on the move, some app functionalities will be blocked. For some types of content that may be used free of charge on your smartphone, you will need to subscribe to an equivalent pay app certified by Apple CarPlay™, MirrorLink® or Android Auto. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay™ can be voice controlled.
(3) Standard from GT Line - Induction charging for devices compatible with the Qi standard.
(4) Real-time traffic, fuel prices, car parks, weather, local searches. Includes a three-year subscription to all these services that can subsequently be extended or renewed (pay service).
(5) Standard from GT Line.
BESPOKE SEATING COMFORT.
For optimum comfort in all situations, the all-new Peugeot 508 is equipped with sumptuous wraparound driver and passenger seats with AGR certification(1) concerning ergonomics and the range of seat adjustments(2). For optimal comfort, the all-new Peugeot 508 can be specified with multipoint electric adjustment, a multi-point massaging system activated by eight pneumatic pockets and driver seat memory(3). For those cold mornings, all-new Peugeot 508 also features front seat heating in the base and lower back rest(4).
(1) Aktion Gesunder Rücken (German association for back health).
(2) Adjusting for seat cushion length, seat base angle and lumbar adjustment.
(3) Standard from GT
(4) Standard from Allure
Hi-Fi FOCAL® FOR PURE SOUND.
The premium Hi-Fi FOCAL® system(1) boasts pure and detailed sound reproduction for motorists seeking leading-edge sound quality. Equipped with ten speakers and the finest acoustics technologies with an output of 515 watts, the all-new Peugeot 508 pushes back the limits of the in-car Hi-Fi experience.
(1) Standard from GT.
GO YOUR OWN WAY.
The all-new Peugeot 508 benefits from the brand’s most advanced technological developments. With its precise handling, unrivalled steering feel and exemplary road-holding which is further enhanced by the active suspension system(1), the new model makes every journey an occasion.
(1) Standard on all PureTech models and from GT.